As the insurance industry moves towards digitalisation, insurance brokers face new challenges in meeting the demands of today’s end-users who want faster policy issuance, a hassle-free process, and easy claims management. With the fast-paced boom in the insurance market, it’s becoming increasingly difficult for brokers to rely on traditional distribution methods, as they come with the following crunches:
- Excessive dependency on the manual workflow results in unwanted errors and delays in policy issuance.
- Multiple purchase journeys for different Insurers and products.
- Lack of a digital platform for a comprehensive insurance journey for faster customer onboarding.
- Manually onboarding agents results in poor agent management.
- Offline policy recon and commission reconciliation consume large bandwidths.
- Lack of a system to track overall business and analyze the performance.
This is where Riskcovry comes in -a full-stack insurance distribution platform offering an end-to-end digital solution for insurance brokers of any size. With its powerful unified API, Riskcovry enables organisations to distribute insurance across multiple channels, making it easy for brokers to meet the demands of their customers. The company has integrated with over 40 insurers for 140 insurance products across life, general, and health to offer plug-and-play solutions for DIY and assisted channels.
Riskcovry’s insurtech solution for brokers enables:
- A unified platform for multiple insurers and product offerings- all on one platform.
- An end-to-end digitised insurance process for general, health, and life insurance.
- Real-time dashboards with automated reports and management information systems.
- POSP onboarding and management module.
- Automated policy and commission reconciliation across insurers.
- Sales dashboard to track and service all issued policies.
- Lead management, customer information storage, reminders, and more.
Get started on your journey to a more efficient and streamlined insurance brokerage today with Riskcovry.